Nashville Pond offers an array of service plan options. We tailor our service agreements by developing an individually customized agreement based upon your specific needs, whether it be one location or several. All of our service plans include an extended warranty on all of our products.
- Treatments for algae, duckweed, and other undesired plant life, including; spring and winter specific treatments.
- Natural chemical options are available.
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly site visit options.
- Recommendations for aquatic life to assist in finding a natural balance.
- Maintenance of existing or new fountain or aeration units.
- Removal and storage options available for winter months.
Nashville Pond is a competitive and experienced pump group. We inspect and repair existing units from all fountain manufacturers. If a replacement is necessary we will quote and install a comparable unit.
- On-site inspection and troubleshooting of existing fountains regardless of OEM (original equipment manufacturer).
- Repair – We can repair or replace parts for almost any existing fountain or aeration unit.
- Light Kit upgrades, we can typically replace old failing 115v halogen light kits with modern LED lights. We are able to do this on many different brands of fountains.
- Control Panel upgrades – we are working with smart “IoT” technologies making old panels outdated and new panels informative and easy to program.
At Nashville Pond we understand it can be a difficult task installing a fountain or treating a pond. We offer professional and insured installation services, including all of your electrical needs.
- Review and recommendation of electrical needs.
- Installation of new pumps and aeration units.
- We provide all needed parts for proper anchoring making future removal and maintenance much easier.
- Installation of light kits on units that do not currently have them or have failed lights.
- Removal and disposal of old and failed units.
- Annual inspection and cleaning service when requested.